Monday, May 4, 2009

Is there a twist in "Obsessed"?


Search
: movie spoiler obsessed

Why: In this week's recap of "America's Top Model," fourfour says:
You know, whether she's saying nice, mean or scared things about Naomi there is no mistaking that Tyra is OBSESSED like Beyoncé. (Or is that the other chick? I didn't see Obsessed, and I really should have!)
I find it hard to believe that the whole thing is just Ali Larter acting like a lunatic.

Answer: No, it is exactly as-seen-on-TV.

Source: TheMovieSpoiler.com

The More You Know: I usually use that site for scary movies. I don't want to watch them, but I want to know what happens. I also use it for old classic movies that don't really look that interesting just in case they come up in conversation at any of the fancy cocktail parties I go to all the time.