Monday, February 14, 2011

I want to watch "Fajita Roundup"


Search
: fajita roundup

Why: Lucy Lawless is credited in this episode of "Veronica Mars." Chandler was all, "Yes! I love Lucy Lawless!" (and then we talked about "Battlestar Galactica"). When she appeared on screen, this happened:
ME: Whenever she's in anything, I'm sort of always aware that she's a famous person.
CHAN: Who? Who is that?
ME: Lucy Lawless.
CHAN: WHAT! She's blonde! Why does she look like that!
ME: Anyway, she always plays bitchy aggressive characters. She can't just blend.
CHAN: Have you ever seen "Fajita Roundup"?
ME: No, I don't know what that is.
CHAN: WHAT! Google it right now!
But - full disclosure - after 2 more lines of dialogue, I remembered that I had, in fact, seen it. It's an SNL skit about Stevie Nicks.

Answer: Lul.

lucy lawless
Uploaded by dummy-account. - Classic TV and last night's shows, online.
Source: DailyMotion

The More You Know: Ian recently gave her* a mix tape. I wonder if she listened to it.

EDIT!!! Stevie Nicks, not Lucy Lawless.