Friday, May 27, 2011

I want to see a Bergamasco puppy


Search
: bergamasco puppy

Why: I am doing something for work. Did you guys know I started a new job? It's why I have been so lax about bloggin. Today, I'm checking for duplicate content on one of our sites, Puppy Dog Web. Things could be worse. On the Bergamasco breed page:
They are working dogs with a coat recognizable in any country. Their coats are unique to only a few breeds, in that their fur actually grows into long mats that eventually turn into "cords" that are twisted and rough. Bergamascos largely resemble that of a dirty mop in that their fur is gray or black, with a light coloring of fawn and white. Its flocked coat is considered to be hair, not fur, and thus non-allergenic
When does it get like that? And why?

Answer: Omg.
Look at those goddamn things. The name comes from the town Bergamo in the Italian Alps.

Source: Google Images

The More You Know: And some Puli puppies. I always thought these dogs looked gross / not inviting to pet, but I think I would really like to touch one of those little ones.