Thursday, May 26, 2011

I want to watch the wedding scene in "The Little Mermaid"


Search
: little mermaid wedding

Why: On HelloGiggles "Top 10 Best Outfits in Disney Films":

10. Vanessa (Evil Human Ursula) and Prince Eric's Wedding Outfits

Watch out, Wills & Kate! It’s all about Vanessa & Eric! Come to think of it, I see your wedding gown inspiration, Kate. The long brown hair let down? The long sleeved white dress? Admit it, kate. You just want to be…PART OF HIS WORLD. YOU WANT THINGAMAMABOBS? HE’S GOT TWENTY! Ariel had a fantastic pink dress, no doubt, but Vanessa’s wedding ensamble takes the wedding cake (I know, that one hurt me just typing it) and it’s mostly because of that gorgeous hair and sinister look. Say yes to the dress indeed!

I haven't seen that movie in at least 2 decades. I don't remember Ursula ever becoming human. I can't see the dress / outfit, anyway.

Answer: Well, here it is. You can see the whole thing around 0:38.
That looks like a pretty fun movie.

Source: YouTube

The More You Know: HelloGiggles just launched today, everyone. There are some posts dated a few days ago - like Which BabySitters Club Member Are You? - but don't be fooled; it's all brand new. Anyway, here is the About section:
Founded by actress/musician Zooey Deschanel, producer Sophia Rossi and blogger/Internet Sensation Molly McAleer, hellogiggles.com is the ultimate entertainment destination for smart, independent and creative females. Everything hosted on the site will be lady-friendly, so visitors need not worry about finding the standard Boys Club content that makes many entertainment sites unappealing to so many of us.
While I am the kind of person who doesn't want to care about / like something like this, I'm about to read every post on it. Join me!