Monday, January 3, 2011

I want to look at the label for that weird castile soap


Search
: shampoo dr. castille; dr. bronners

Why: This crazy website is reminding me of it. I think they are written by the same lunatic. One of my roommates in New York had that peppermint shampoo and the bottle gave me cheadache.

Answer: If you've never tried to read this mumbo jumbo, just click to enlarge. Just do it.
Apparently Dr. Bronner was Jewish, but there's sure a lot of stuff about Jesus on there. Shrugz.

Source
: Google Images

The More You Know: And you know who I'm pretty sure it is? This little man from Cat's Cradle:
Its operator was a small and ancient Negro named Lyman Enders Knowles. Lyman was insane, I'm almost sure - offensively so, in that he grabbed his own behind and cried, "Yes, yes!" whenever he felt that he'd made a point.

"Hello, fellow anthropoids and lily pads and paddlewheels," he said to Miss Faust and me. "Yes, yes!"

"First floor, please," said Miss Faust coldly.

All Knowles had to do to close the door and get us to the first floor was to press a button, but he wasn't going to do that yet. He wasn't going to do it, maybe, for years.

"Man told me," He said, "that these here elevators was Mayan architecture. I never knew that till today. And I says to him, 'What's that make me - mayonnaise?' Yes, yes!"
Babies full of rabies.