Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What is ineedagirlfriend213.com?


Search
: i need a girlfriend 213; ineedagirlfriend213

Why: I saw a sign like this yesterday in my neighborhood.
Is he serious?

Answer: Oh yes, ladies, he's serious. Here's how I know:
But also:
I don't know what to think!

This is Lamont Dorsey, 31, Los Angeles. He is available! Here's how he describes himself:
  • nice sweet respectable charming,handsome,intelligent,debanoir,distinguished,witty,rich and funny
  • brash,rude,self absorbed,obnoxious,immature,ecentric,low brow and dumb with out a pot to piss in
  • very old soul,and in some ways brand new, timid like a stray cat and stubborn like an old mule. im ready to crumlbe down like a ghetto in warsaw or run you down like a freight train...i am every thing and i am nothing
Got that, sister friends and boyfriends? He makes his case thusly:
it might be a little bit extreme to make this much effort to make a glorified "personal ad", but i felt that i did not want to get lost in the hustle and bustle of myspacefacebookplentyoffish or any other crappy dating site, so i figured why not make my own??? that way the only competition for me is me.
so dont think of this as desperate, cause if i were then i would be on any .com dating site,its easy to do that, but alot harder to do this.
I know of a lovely young lady who just moved to town and is looking for romance. Hailey, you interested? (I know some dudes, too.)

Source: Ineedagirlfriend213.com

The More You Know: More pics and vids here. How debanoir!