Monday, June 8, 2009

How can I clean my hairbrush?


Search
: clean hairbrush

Why: It just occurred to me that I'm brushing my own nasty grease right back in. Have other people been washing their brushes all along?

Answer: In steps:
  1. Remove all hair with a comb. Pull it on out. (You should be doing this anyway.)
  2. Fill a sink with some warm water and a little bit of shampoo.
  3. Dip the brush in the water and twirl around. Use an old toothbrush to scrub bristles and brush base of all residue.
  4. Drain sink and rinse brush under cool water until all soap is gone.
  5. Shake off excess water. Remove remaining soap and residue with paper towel. Place bristles-down on a towel to air dry.
Source: eHow

The More You Know: After bone marrow, hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body. The average adult scalp produces 35 meters of hair fiber every day. More hair facts here.